Thursday, December 27, 2007

Post-Christmas tasks

Christmas was enjoyed by all at our house. We did the drive to Illinois Friday evening, then to Wisconsin Saturday morning, returning to Illinois on Monday, and then returning to Ohio on Wednesday. I got only a few knitting/spinning related gifts. My sister got me a "Sheep to Shoe" kit in the Valkerie colorway from Blue Moon and my mother got me a different lazy kate. I got to spend lots of time knitting on the Cherry Blossom Shawl, but I seem to be in the never-ending chart C. I got my Ravelry invite yesterday and have spent a little time on there, but will get more done later. First on the list is the kitchen floor. We moved out all of the appliances and will start the floor tile shortly, but first we need to play a little of the boy's PS2. (it was his big surprise present).

No comments: