Sunday, January 06, 2008

SSS clue 1

I have finished SSS clue 1. I had a late start as my home internet connection and cable TV was out from about 4:45 Monday until Friday afternoon. I was able to get on briefly Tuesday morning to download the clues. I really like how it looks and it is just challenging enough to keep me interested. I have also been working on re-knitting the basic cardigan I thought I had finished last month. I decided it was too small and instead of trying to block larger, I took it apart and stared over in the next size up.

Here is the current SIP as well. I had some time to work on this during the drive time at Christmas.I have spent some time over at Ravelry. I don't use Fliker, so don't expect any photos there until I can do a link to the photos here on this blog. I hope to find some groups that I can participate in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your clue 1 looks great!! :)

Anonymous said...

Your SSS looks great! Really pretty in white.

Anonymous said...

Clue 1 looks fab. ... you gauge looks very similiar to mine.

SYLVIE said...

Your clue one is looking good!