Sunday, December 09, 2007

Second Sunday of Advent

I have no pictures of Christmas knitting, but I have a picture of what I bought with some Christmas money I received:


This is the Ashford Tensioned Lazy Kate. I got it at a cute little yarn and spinning shop in Nelsonville, OH called the Spinning Turtle. I have ordered the jumbo flyer and extra jumbo bobbins from her as well.

I finished the current SIP. These are for my son.

Yarn: Regia Nation Color
Needles: KnitPick dpn 2 mm
Pattern: Top down basic socks with a broken-rib type stitch.


I have been working away on my cardigan and I am now past where the sleeves join in. I haven't seamed the sleeves yet, but need to block them before doing that.
I have also been trying some of the many dish cloth patterns that exist in blog land. Here are 2,

No comments: