Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow finally

It finally decided to snow. This started as big snow flakes and then turned into rain. We still have some snow cover, but not enough for me.
I thought I would share what our Christmas tree looks like:
I spent most of this weekend inside knitting, spinning and making Christmas goodies. My family has a Swiss heritage, so we make lots of Swiss goodies. This weekend it was Bratzlies, English Toffee, St. Lucia bread, and some fruit cake. I hope to make some other goodies this week. Around all of this baking I finished my cardigan. It fits a little more snug that I hoped, but I think I can block it to be slightly bigger.
I also did lots of spinning. Here is one of the 2 bobbins of this pink mixed fiber I got at MS&W. I have no clue what I will knit out of it, but I am thinking something ballet related as the pink reminds me of that. I think there is some mohair or angora in this mix since it has a halo.
I may not post again before Christmas, so have a great holiday and I will return with pictures of the knitted presents that I can't share yet.

No comments: