Monday, May 07, 2007

MS&W 2007

Well I am back from Maryland (I got to see the Pink Lemon and I came out of lurkdome and said Hi) and the pocketbook is considerably lighter. Here is the picture of our loot:
I got 3 wools to spin, 1 silk to spin and 4 wool/tencel blends to spin along with a bag pattern, a scarf pattern, yarn for 3 pair of socks and yarn for this sweater:

Before I left I got the wheel cleaned off and ended up with this:

This is the green wool/silk blend. I have about 290 yds and it weights 124g. I will figure out wpi later. I have to soak it and let it dry before I can use it. I also finished the current SIP while on the plane coming home last night, but no picture yet. I did start a new SIP with some of the loot yarns (Koigu KPPM).

2 comments:

barbp said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. You look like you had a great time as well! That was a long drive for you, eh?

I enjoyed scrolling through your posts, it's been ages since I've been by. Your kitchen remodel looks divine...are those Mills Pride cabinets? They look just like what we did!! You did a wonderful job on the tile!

barbp said...

Those ARE the same as we did... if you look back to my April 24, 2006 post http://accidentproneknitter.blogspot.com/2006/04/i-think-i-have-sock.html#links
You'll see them. Even your microwave, stove and dishwasher look like sisters to ours! We love ours too. Too cool.