Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Since my last post I have done some knitting, some spinning, some dancing, and went to my 10 year college reunion. I am still amazed that I have been out of college for 10 years now. Almost no one was at the reunion events I attended.

For knitting I have been working on my SIP and I am almost done with the first of the pair. I have also worked more on the Rosebud shawl. It takes about 1.5 hours to do 2 rows now. Here is the current picture (it looks like a larger mass of pink string)
I have also been working my Monet sweater as well. The color of this picture is better than last post's picture.
Here is the spinning I was working on as well. This is the wool/tencel blend for my sister.
Here is the result of my dancing this weekend. I got a 4th and three 1st place medals at the Cleveland 2007 Feis.So it has been a great week and weekend for all of my hobbies. Next weekend is the dress rehearsal for my Ballet class and we don't have our costumes yet. I have been assured that we will not be naked, but until I actually have the costume I am still a little doubtful.

No comments: