Sunday, April 01, 2007

It is April already?

I finished the second sock of this pair in record time (friday evening to sunday morning). These are a gift for someone.Yarn: Austermann Step
Pattern: Top down Waffle Rib from Sensational Knitted Socks, eye of the partridge heel
Needles: Inox 2.25 mm
Size: 5 1/2 women's

I have started another pair of socks for me out of this yarn in a different color. I really like the way it feels. Knitting has been put on hold for a while.

The weekend started with the plan that we were going to paint the bathroom a new color. Well when we removed the trim (to avoid having to be careful with the paint) we discovered a leak we thought had been fixed was not. So after patching the drywall and going to order a new tub and start ripping out the old surround and stuff we got 2 of the walls painted and that part looks great. I will post pictures of the mess at a later date after we get done with the demolition.

No comments: