Sunday, June 18, 2006

Lazy Weekend

My goal for this weekend was to knit, shop for yarn, nap, get some sun, and grocery shop. I got it all done. Well I didn't buy any yarn, but I pet some and my friend bought some. I got the swatch for the Mystery Stole done in Mushroom Zephyr:
I really liked working with it and can't wait until the first clue. Until then I am working on the Icarus shawl in Iris Alpaca Cloud from KnitPicks:This is also very nice to work with and I have (since the picture was taken) finished the second repeat of chart 1.

My cats were very interested in a chipmunk the other day:

I also finished the first of the dancing jig socks and started the second one as I was teaching a friend how to knit socks. I think that was lots to do in one weekend. Now I get to relax by going to work tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Kish said...

Love the cat picture, hehehe. Are those knitting needles you are using to stretch the swatch? I am addicted to the sock and should have a picture up on my blog soon. Thanks for all the help this weekend, I had a great time!

Kish said...

How do you prevent the ladders in socks? I'm getting small ones.