Monday, June 26, 2006

I love Monday

Yesterday was the Cincinati Feis and I did well (2 first place, one second place, and one fifth). Then today I got to work only half a day then spend the rest with a child who couldn't go to school today. He is no longer ill, just annoying. I haven't gotten much knitting done. I am really trying to get the Icarus shawl done before the Mystery Stole starts. We leave on vacation on thursday for a camping trip then visit my sister. I should be able to get knitting done on vacation. My sister is also doing the mystery stole, so we will cast on together with the first clue. Maybe we will get our mom started as well.

2 comments:

smug sheep said...

Thanks for the sock tips. I'm still a bit frightened of them, but have just ordered the book you recommended

Kish said...

I like the avatar :). I am halfway up the foot of my second sock. I think I may have to get that book too. I didn't hit second sock syndrome like I hear about.