Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lace Knitting and Harry Potter

This past weekend my "boys" went on a backpacking adventure and left me alone from Friday evening until Sunday dinnertime. I decided to go out Friday night and sit at Borders and wait for the new Harry Potter book. I got tons of sock knitting done while waiting. I had wristband #484 and I got there at 10 pm!! After buying my book at about 1 am, I headed home, glanced at the last chapter and then went to bed. I spent the rest of the weekend alternating reading and knitting on Mystery Stole 3 while watching movies. I have almost finished clue 4 and totally finished Harry Potter 7. I won't spoil the book for anyone except to say I didn't like the last chapter. Now I have 2 weeks until the next Stole clue comes out and I already finished both tasks. I guess I will have to work on other knitting projects. When the "boys" came home they brought about 600 mL of wild blueberries (they had them in a Nalgene bottle) and now they want me to make a blueberry tart. I will have to add some store-bought blueberries to the mix to have enough, but it should be good. I have no pictures to share today as they also took the camera I use.

No comments: