Sunday, July 08, 2007

And the lace continues

Mystery Stole 3 continues. The group membership has grown to an astounding6732 people last I checked. I can't believe I was number 37 of that total. Here is what it looks like after the first 2 clues. I started clue 2 after dinner on Friday and finished Saturday mid-morning. The beads don't show up too well in the photos, but they are there.
When I am not working on MS3 I am trying to finish up Rosebud. I have done 3/4 of the edging and here is the current picture. That is a yard/meter stick in the top of the picture. This measurement is of the un-stretched shawl. I started the second ball of yarn just before starting the edging (each ball has 1250 meters/ 100g).
I am going to leave you with a picture of my fat cat pretending to be human in a rocking chair. This was just after she had her paw on the arm-rest.

1 comment:

smug sheep said...

I'm still on clue 1, but moving through it steadily now