Sunday, August 26, 2007

Finished Objects

This past week I have finished 2 items and finally photographed the socks I finished before.

Pattern: Monet Sweater from Creative Knitting May 2007
Yarn: Duet in color SE D21 from Brooks Farm (55/45 Kid Mohair/wool)
Needles: size 5 and 6 KnitPicks options
Time spent: about 3 months

I also finished the Mystery Stole 3. I admit that this is not really my style, but it was a fun knit. I do like the beads and might use them on something else in the future, but I am a very symmetrical person. I still have to weave in the ends and decide what to do with it, but here is the blocking photo.

Pattern: Mystery Stole 3 by Pink Lemon Twist
Yarn: Jagerspun Zephir in Mushroom
Needles: Inox Express 3.25mm
Beads: Silver lined clear (#110) from the Beadwrangler
Finished size: about 72" long and 22" wide

Here are the most recent finished socks.

Pattern: Pennant Stitch from More Sensational Knitted Socks
Yarn: Panda wool in color Basil Curry
Needles: Inox 2.25mm dpns

My next project is the Shapely Tee by White Lies Designs in a light blue cotton blend. I have knit this in the past out of bamboo and like how it fits, so now to make another one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I met you last night at the pilates class and am officially in awe of your knitting skills...(I am also impressed by the chubby cat!) I hope that someday I will be able to knit a pair of socks!!!
--Michelle

LUL said...

Your Swan Lake is very nice :-)