Sunday, June 10, 2007

Another week gone by

This past week went by with little knitting. Kindergarten graduation went well, but a bit on the long-winded side. We got our Ruby costumes in ballet class and they were lovely. The actual recital on Saturday morning went well, but was a bit long. I have done some knitting on the Rosebud shawl, but didn't bother with a photo of a larger mass of pink. I have done 70 rows of the border and I am now on a race to finish the borders before the new knitting project starts.

Pink Lemon Twist is doing the Mystery Stole 3. I did the one last year and loved it, so as soon as I knew about this one I signed right up. This one has optional beads. I have never knit with beads, so I am definitely going to try. I will use the same color as last year since I bought a whole cone (1 pound) of the mushroom zephyr. Now which beads to use? I think I will order 2 different colors and then decide when they come in.

No comments: