Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Vacation Knitting

Now that I am back from vacation and partially recovered (we have unpacked everything) I have pictures of the knitting I did.

First the Icarus shawl: I have just started chart 4 after working an extra repeat of the pattern in chart 1 to make the shawl bigger. I believe I have over 400 stitches on the needles right now. The first picture is a close-up of the center of the shawl and the second is a picture of the messy lump of string that is the shawl.

Second the Mystery Stole 2: I have finished clue 1 in the first direction. I plan to wait to go the other direction until I have knit clue 2. I hope this will keep me from getting confused as to whick set of needles I am currently required to use.

Third the Baby blocks blanket: I finished it while on the road and gave it to my sister before taking a picture of the FO. It ended up being square.

Fourth the Dancing Jig socks: I got about 7 rounds done. Not much progress, but I was trying to get the Icarus shawl done because I need the needle to work the other side of the MS2.

2 comments:

Kish said...

Everything looks really pretty. That's actually the first I have seen of MS2 in the actual lace. I have more appreciation of the lacework you do now since starting MS2. I did 2 more rows on mine today, and I really like working the pattern.

Anonymous said...

I will email a photo of the baby blanket tonight, assuming I remember to take one. And I got up to row 39 done on the MS2.